Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2016/12/11 01:43:02 UTC

HBase RpcServerInterface changes from HBASE-16033

Heya,

In reviewing changes for the next HBase 1.1 release, I noticed that
HBASE-16033 introduces a new method to o.a.h.h.ipc.RpcServerInterface. This
class is marked as LimitedPrivate(Phoenix). I'm not seeing any references
to that class name in the Phoenix code on any of the 1.1 branches, but I
wanted to double-check with folks here before writing it off.

Will introduction of a new method break some implementation we have over
here?

Thanks a lot,
Nick

Re: HBase RpcServerInterface changes from HBASE-16033

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Okay thanks James!

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hey Nick,