Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Cristiano <cv...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 21:30:27 UTC

Some problems with felix.configurator and felix.logback

Hello,

I'm playing with felix.configurator and felix.logback.

I'm facing some problems and maybe someone could help me identify what
I'm missing.

I've prepared a small project, pushed it to
github(https://github.com/cvgaviao/felix-logback-configurator).

Two things are annoying me.

First,  even I'm using a file appender for it, I can see the subsystem's
message on console.

Second, I can't turn it's logger level into ERROR using
configurator.initial...  It have worked with "org.apache.felix.scr" though.

thanks,

Cristiano