Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2005/06/06 05:54:50 UTC

Newbie Question

Hi

I would like to know how do I set the logger for all classes inside a
package. I would like to do something like this:

log4j.logger.net.sf.ehcache.* = ERROR, stdout.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: Newbie Question

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
remove the '.*' and you're done.

all child packages and classes (it's all really Strings rather than
explicit classes/packages) will inherit this setting.

cheers,

Paul Smith