Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 11:03:52 UTC

Re: [general] platform support ([HARMONY-1145] Cannot run 'java.exe' - missing entry point in KERNEL.dll)

Just FYI if you haven't seen it, seems yet another win2k user was
complaining on this.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab

Re: [general] platform support ([HARMONY-1145] Cannot run 'java.exe' - missing entry point in KERNEL.dll)

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I'll add something on the site today, and put notes in the JRE.

Great, that will be very helpful.
> I'll also add language to point win2k users to the IBM JRE, but we won't
> publish a snapshot using it - we not only don't have the rights, I think
> it's safe to say that we don't want to.

Adding some words is fine, that's what I meant, sorry if I made confusion.
> I'll remove DRLVM from the HDK to make it an easier drop in though, that
> should help.

thank you:).

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.