Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Dan E." <ey...@db.erau.edu> on 2001/12/10 18:23:18 UTC

How to prepoulate intake fields?

Hello:

I have to provides screen that allow a user to update various table, but
because I have all fields validated by Intake I am not sure how to
populate the fields such that the use can edit existing values as opposed
to creating from scratch. Is there some way to populate my fields? Can I
assign #set ($createUserAccountGroup = $intake.Createuseraccount.Default)
to something other than $intake.Createuseraccount.Default and still take
advantage opf Intake validatation. Thanks.

Dan Eyassu

Re: How to prepoulate intake fields?

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
An object used with intake must implement the Retrievable interface,
which I think is the only requirement.  It is a simple interface that
usually converts the pk of the object to/from a String.

john mcnally

Posted by "Dan E." <ey...@db.erau.edu>.
John:

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.