Posted to user@struts.apache.org by zhu zhiguo <zh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/05 12:00:10 UTC

problems when using logic tag with jsp scriptlet

I am using struts 1.2.8
in my jsp file, I wrote such codes:
<logic:equal name="abean" property="aproperty" value="<%=
Consts.PERSON_STATUS_YES%>">
some other codes...
</logic:equal >

when running on tomcat5.0, it is ok, but when I depoy it on another
middleware AS,I got an error:invalide tag lib using, I can only change
value to  a const like this:
<logic:equal name="abean" property="aproperty" value1">
some other codes...
</logic:equal >
it works.

I want to know is that this problem is caused by struts or that
middelware? though the AS is not well known,it passed the J2EE
standards 1.4 certification(it's name is Kingdee Apusic).

Re: problems when using logic tag with jsp scriptlet

Posted by Jian Zhan <ji...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Laurie,

Thanks for info and help. The problem looks rare. We
load the example coming with Struts
(struts-mailreader), it works, which use struts. That
means application server is OK. The struts's <logic>,
servlet. We think there is only a little issue
somewhere block action loading when it starts, which
only applys to our application since other works
(struts-mailreader).

Thanks
Jian

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.