Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by areeg samir <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/01 08:17:07 UTC

Re: Service Classpath

1. Do as shown in this link
http://www.roseindia.net/webservices/axis2/axis2eclipse/axis2-eclipse-install.shtml
2. Follow the steps in this link
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebService/bu_tutorial.html
3. After you create your web service, you can create a client
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/1.5/tutorials/WebServiceClient/WebServiceClient.html>to
use and call your created web service.

Note:
1- There are two types of creating any web service: Bottom up
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/1.5/tutorials/BottomUpWebService/BottomUpWebService.html>
and Top down
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/1.5/tutorials/TopDownWebService/TopDownWebService.html>
2- Any web service you can test it by using Web Services Explorer
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/1.0/tutorials/WebServiceExplorer/WebServiceExplorer.html>
.
3- To use bpel for composing web services. visit this link 1
<http://www-inf.it-sudparis.eu/~nguyen_n/teaching_assistant/bpel/deploying_hello_world_bpel_process_with_eclipse_bpel_designer_and_apache_ode>
and 2
<http://www-inf.it-sudparis.eu/~nguyen_n/teaching_assistant/bpel/invoke_a_web_service_with_eclipse_bpel_designer_and_apache_ode>
4- All the previous steps can also be done using Eclipse Kepler.

I hope I could help you :)

--

*Thank you for your time and consideration.SincerelyAreeg Samir*

Re: Service Classpath

Posted by "robertlazarski ." <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Billy Buzzard
<bi...@bnsflogistics.com> wrote:
> This thread originally asked about Service Classpath and it was hijacked
> asking how to make a web service using Kepler and Axis2.  Please in the
> future create a new thread if  you want to ask a question that is NOT
> related to the subject.
>

> The original question about Service Classpath remains unanswered.
<snip>

> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Billy Buzzard
> <bi...@bnsflogistics.com> wrote:
>
> I wrote a couple of Axis2 Web Services using Eclipse and both seem to work
> fine.  I am working on a larger web service that requires a couple of jar
> files to the included on the classpath.  I placed the jar files in the Axis2
> lib folder and that works, but I would like to keep the jar files in a
> location specific to the service.
>

> The Axis2 Service Archiver allows the user to add jar files to the lib
> folder in the aar file.  How do I add those jar files to the classpath of
> that service?

You can change the behavior of the Axis2 Service classloader via the
ServiceTCCL param in services.xml . This article is a quick summary:

http://wso2.com/node/1131

You can see how the Axis2 Spring config uses ServiceTCCL here:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/spring.html

 - R

RE: Service Classpath

Posted by Billy Buzzard <bi...@bnsflogistics.com>.
This thread originally asked about Service Classpath and it was hijacked asking how to make a web service using Kepler and Axis2.  Please in the future create a new thread if  you want to ask a question that is NOT related to the subject.

The original question about Service Classpath remains unanswered.

Billy Buzzard
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
479-203-5265

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Billy Buzzard <bi...@bnsflogistics.com>> wrote:
I wrote a couple of Axis2 Web Services using Eclipse and both seem to work fine.  I am working on a larger web service that requires a couple of jar files to the included on the classpath.  I placed the jar files in the Axis2 lib folder and that works, but I would like to keep the jar files in a location specific to the service.

The Axis2 Service Archiver allows the user to add jar files to the lib folder in the aar file.  How do I add those jar files to the classpath of that service?

--
With thanks and regards

Navinderjit Kaur

Sincerely