Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Irfan Pasha <ir...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 14:00:54 UTC

Re:

I am running into this issue with cxf-core.3.2.6.jar in AIX. I do not have
any issues with cxf-core-3.2.4.jar, I think it is a bug. Can you please
confirm ?

Reason:

    Type 'com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPDocumentImpl' (current frame,
stack[2]) is not assignable to
'com/sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/dom/CoreDocumentImpl'

  Current Frame:

    bci: @5

    flags: { }

    locals: { 'com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPDocumentImpl' }

    stack: { 'uninitialized', 'uninitialized',
'com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPDocumentImpl' }

        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.prepareClassImpl(Native Method)

        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.prepare(J9VMInternals.java:291)

        at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1347)

        at org.apache.cxf.helpers.DOMUtils.<clinit>(DOMUtils.java:74)

--
irfan..........................

Re:

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Irfan,

Could you please raise a jira ticket? I think add a Throwable catch can resolve this problem with IBM JDK.

Thanks!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.