Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/20 06:10:17 UTC

The slides for HBaseConAsia2019 are ready

Thanks Stack for uploading them to slideshare

https://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=hbaseconasia2019&ud=any&ft=all&lang=en&sort=

And for HBaseConAsia 2019, it is a successful conference. There are roughly
500+ attendees and more than 20 presentations. We also had a developer
meeting at the day after the conference, and the notes have already been
sent out to the dev list.

There are some photos:

All the speakers and some guests from Xiaomi.
 8F3A9596.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/11_fQJ2Uh5Gz3Bcw3KzurF5g01UGzbPAH/view?usp=drive_web>

All the committers came to the conference(except Yi Mei, she had left
before we took this picture...).
 ZQC_5908.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OSE5fQ_H-oClWW_8DFh_SwnuNM0k6nh_/view?usp=drive_web>

From left to right: Guanghao Zhang, Zheng Hu, Phil Yang(Zhe Yang), Allan
Yang(Wenlong Yang), Duo Zhang, Yu Li, Wellington Chevreuil, Anoop Sam John,
Ramkrishna S. Vasudevan, Chunhui Shen, Guangxu Cheng, Heng Chen

This is the main hall of the conference.
 8F3A9382.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8lTV-vM7NWROMCPXPYWzx5n_9rmqu4k/view?usp=drive_web>

As there is a 1M limit for the email size so I can not include the pictures
in the mail content... And more pictures can be found here:
https://live.photoplus.cn/activity/live/pc/66810531/#/

And there is also article from Xiaomi tells about the conference:
http://blog.mi.com/en/2019/07/21/xiaomi-amplifies-commitment-to-open-source-software

Thanks the HBase community and thanks all the speakers&attendees. See you
next year on HBaseConAsia 2020!

Re: The slides for HBaseConAsia2019 are ready

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks misty, I typed the wrong address...

Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>于2019年8月21日 周三12:39写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>.