Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Sokolov <ms...@safaribooksonline.com> on 2014/04/11 15:44:33 UTC

[ANN] Solr learning resources on safariflow.com (w/subscription or free trial)

I just wanted to let people know about some recent Solr books and videos
that are now available at safariflow.com.  You can sign up for a free
trial and get instant access, buy a subscription, or you may already be
a subscriber.  I don't normally send out announcements like this, but
because we just got an influx of new material, I thought people might be
interested.

Solr in Action (March 2014)
http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Solr-in-Action/9781617291029/

Einführung in Apache Solr (March 2014)
http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Einf%25C3%25BChrung-in-Apache-Solr/9783955614249/

Apache Solr High Performance (March 2014)
http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Apache-Solr-High-Performance/9781782164821/

Getting Started with Apache Solr Search Server (June 2013 video course):
http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Getting-started-with-Apache-Solr-Search-Server-%255BVideo%255D/9781782160847/

In addition these are some other Solr and Lucene titles we have had for
a little while:

http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Instant-Apache-Solr-for-Indexing-Data-How-to/9781782164845/

http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Apache-Solr-3-Enterprise-Search-Server/9781849516068/

http://www.safariflow.com/library/view/Lucene-in-Action%252C-Second-Edition/9781933988177/

Re: [ANN] Solr learning resources on safariflow.com (w/subscription or free trial)

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@safaribooksonline.com>.
Alex -- I can't expose a public API for our usage statistics as of yet
-- perhaps in the future we will be able to do that.  But for now, I can
give you some more detail off-list

-Mike

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.