Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arje Cahn <Ar...@hippo.nl> on 2003/11/14 13:05:10 UTC

Cocoon User Group Holland

Hi all,

I would like to do an inventorisation of all Dutch Cocoon users en developers, so we can organise ourselves in a Cocoon User Group Holland. Hippo would like to invite the group for a first Dutch Cocoon Borrel (that's Dutch for GetTogether, but with more drinks :) ) to shake hands and exchange ideas. If you're interested in participating, please add your name the the wiki page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupHolland

Hope to see you soon at the first Dutch Cocoon-ug meeting (in Amsterdam?)!

BTW, if you speak Dutch but with a more 'southern' tongue, you're most definitely welcome!

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo Webworks
Grasweg 35