Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Schweigl, Johann" <Jo...@softwareag.com> on 2003/11/26 15:09:08 UTC

HTML generator for malformed XML?

I try to read a XML file that is missing the final closing tag (Java 1.4
logfile, generated by XML formatter) and tried using the HTML generator for
that, but without success so far. Has anybody done that and could give me a
hint?

Thanks,

Johann

Re: HTML generator for malformed XML?

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 15:09, Schweigl, Johann wrote:
> I try to read a XML file that is missing the final closing tag (Java
> 1.4 logfile, generated by XML formatter) and tried using the HTML
> generator for that, but without success so far. Has anybody done that
> and could give me a hint?

No experience with it, but if modifying the original file is not an
option, you could create a Source implementation that dynamically adds
the the closing tag so that it's there for the XML parser.