Posted to user@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/09 19:19:31 UTC

Re: Flink 1.8.1 release tag missing?

Thanks Bekir Oguz and Chesnay!

Sorry for that, I forgot push the tag, I've pushed the tag to the repo
now.  https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.8.1
Thanks again, and I'm very sorry for my negligence has caused confusion in
your use.

Thanks,
Jincheng

Bekir Oguz <be...@persgroep.net> 于2019年7月10日周三 上午12:50写道:

Posted by Bekir Oguz <be...@persgroep.net>.
Thanks a lot guys for your quick response and fix.
I am running a local release on that tag now.

Best regards,
Bekir