Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Kessler <tk...@bea.com> on 2004/10/12 13:57:58 UTC

writing sampleresults to a database

Hello there!

I am quite new to the JMeter development list, but I'd like to submit an extension to JMeter which makes it possible to store sampleresults to a database and not only to a xml file.

What's the best way to make the sources available so that some more experienced JMeter developers can look over it and hopefully integrate it into official JMeter releases?

Thanks!

Best Regards
  Thomas Keßler

Thomas Keßler
Senior Business Consultant
www.bea.com

Re: writing sampleresults to a database

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sounds useful.

I'd suggest creating a Bugzilla enhancement, and attaching the files to that.
[Create the issue first, and then you can add files to it]

Sebastian