Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lin yuan <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 09:27:38 UTC

Did some study and update tool panel internals wiki page

There is a wiki about how to contribute a tool panel with an extension.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Tool_Panels
But there is no detail document about how it is implemented which may help
developers understand the mechanism more clearly. I did some study and
update below page.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Tool_Panels_Internals

I am not sure I have fully understood the mechanism.  So if there is any
mistake in it or any comments on it, feel free to correct me or let me
know. Thanks.

Lin Yuan

Re: Did some study and update tool panel internals wiki page

Posted by debin lei <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Lin,
It is a good summary. I did some investigation about the Tool Panels
before. The wiki help me a lot, thanks a lot!
And I input some classes diagrams about the Tool Panel implement in
svtools, pls help to review it.

--
Best regards
Lei Debin