Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/11 19:43:09 UTC

[S2] Model Driven validation using xml?

Hi All,

I seem to be unable to find an example of using xml based validation
with model driven. My object model is nested, most of my text fields
look like:

<s:textfield name="dealer.address.street"/>

Any help or links would be much apperciated.

Thanks,
James

Re: [S2] Model Driven validation using xml?

Posted by mu...@aol.com.
 I think this is what you are after:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/visitor-validator.html

<quote>...This
allows you to use the ModelDriven development pattern ... </quote>