Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthias Schiffer <sc...@web.de> on 2001/03/20 19:52:48 UTC

Anyone has StandardClassLoader.class ??

Hi!

Please people tell me whether someone here own the
StandardClassLoader.class of beta 4. Thank you very much. I have several
problems compiling my programs because this file is missing and the
src-code seems to be incorrect or my classpath is incorrect, but the
classpath consists of about 11 elements.....

Anyone has StandardClassLoader.class ?? Correction: i meant beta 5