Posted to user@flink.apache.org by sundy <54...@qq.com> on 2018/03/11 14:13:08 UTC

What's the best way to clean up the expired rocksdb state

hi:

my streaming application always do Key by the some keys with event timestamp, such as  keyBy( “qps_1520777430”), so the expired keys(1 hours ago) are useless.

And I use rocksdb to store the state,  I want to know What's the best way to clean up the expired rocksdb state, should I must implement a ProcessFunction and set a time ticker to do that?

Re: What's the best way to clean up the expired rocksdb state

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Hello,

yes, i think you'll need to use a ProcessFunction and clean up the state
manually.