Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 12:45:52 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 4.5 released 1 September

Hi all,

JumpStart 4.5 is now available.  It has more AJAX examples than ever
before (with many thanks to Inge Solvoll for creating the ZoneUpdater
mixin!).

Use it live:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/

or download it:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au

Has anyone solved this one: when running Jetty in Eclipse over a
collapsed WAR, why won't it automatically find and use the JARs and
classes that are in the WAR?  My workaround is to explicitly add every
JAR and the classes/ folder to the classpath. Very silly. I suspect
it's a class-loading issue that might soon be solved by http://code.google.com/p/embed-openejb-in-eclipse/
, but if you have a solution then please let me know!

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 4.5 released 1 September

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Geoff!

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 4.5 released 1 September

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.

Geoff Callender ha scritto:
> The T4 versions are less extensive than the latest version,
of course :-D

> but yes they do exist:
>
>     http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html

thanks, this is a great work.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 4.5 released 1 September

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
The T4 versions are less extensive than the latest version, but yes

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.

Geoff Callender ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> JumpStart 4.5 is now available.  It has more AJAX examples than ever
> before (with many thanks to Inge Solvoll for creating the ZoneUpdater
> mixin!).
>
> Use it live:
>
>      http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/
>
> or download it:
>
>      http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au
>
> Has anyone solved this one: when running Jetty in Eclipse over a
> collapsed WAR, why won't it automatically find and use the JARs and
> classes that are in the WAR?  My workaround is to explicitly add every
> JAR and the classes/ folder to the classpath. Very silly. I suspect
> it's a class-loading issue that might soon be solved by
> http://code.google.com/p/embed-openejb-in-eclipse/, but if you have a
> solution then please let me know!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff