Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/08/04 17:56:03 UTC

ACS 4.5 branch date

Hi All,

When we are going to create ACS 4.5 branch ? is there any scheduled date ?

Regards,
Rayees

Re: ACS 4.5 branch date

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Rayees,

The scheduled date was July 19th. However we didn't create the branch yet as we don’t have a release manager for 4.5. Also the discussion on git flow is still pending and it might be wise to wait until that proposal is discussed before we continue with 4.5 as it will change how we deal with branching.

Effectively this means that we have no set date when we will “officially” start working towards a 4.5 release.

Cheers,

Hugo