Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2020/01/09 09:01:42 UTC

OFBiz features/functions overview in the wild

Hi all,

Recently I came across this Dutch website (
https://www.capterra.nl/software/164046/apache-ofbiz)  that states
functions about our product. I don’t know where this originated but I
presume somewhere data is is pulled/scraped from our official elements.

The most important thing I want to bring to the attention of this community
is that under the functions section (I am confident you can find similar
sites in your country/language that shows the same) it does NOT highlight
key features/functions like purchasing, order management, planning, project
and time management. This should be corrected asap.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Re: OFBiz features/functions overview in the wild

Posted by Wiebke Pätzold <Wi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi all,

I contacted the US site owner as well as the German one. Until now I
didn’t get a helpful answer to my question how we can complete the
Information about OFBiz on their site.

The only answers I get was a link to reset my password on Capterra which
I didn’t request and I was add to a Mailing-list for reviews on Apache
Software.

Best regards,

Wiebke Pätzold

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.