Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2013/06/18 23:55:18 UTC

FYI I will be giving a ZooKeeper talk at Airbnb tomorrow

Hi folks. Airbnb invited me to give a tech talk on ZooKeeper. If
anyone is in San Francisco tomorrow (6/19 @6pm) please stop by for
"Apache ZooKeeper and the Fallacies of Distributed Computing". Details
here: http://bit.ly/16epqM8

Regards,

Patrick

Re: FYI I will be giving a ZooKeeper talk at Airbnb tomorrow

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi Edward. It will be recorded and will be up on the site sometime
after the talk. It's not live streamed afaik. ;-)

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Very cool. :)