Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Rafert, Tim" <tr...@tanning.com> on 2002/02/14 01:35:20 UTC

Body.marshall and Body.unmarshall confusion

I'm still very confused by the Body.unmarshall() and now also
Body.marshall().

With unmarshall - I still don't understand why it is throwing out the root
element of the xml...  Is the root element expected to be <SOAP-ENV:Body>?

With marshall - I'm confused why its root element is the <SOAP-ENV:Body> tag
and not the root element of the xml that is found within the BODY tag.

What am I not understanding - can someone help?

Thanks