Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Denworth Billy <db...@cryptometrics.com> on 2006/11/07 17:15:14 UTC

2 Boxes

Hello

I have a quick question. I have a subversion box in  location 1 and I
would like to build another in location 2 , how do I copy the
configuration files and data over from location 1 to location 2 ?

Keep in mind that I am a Linux novice.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: 2 Boxes

Posted by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net>.
short answer: rsync.  I'm sure google will help you out from there.
BTW, this list is really about subversion, not linux administration.

On 11/7/06, Denworth Billy <db...@cryptometrics.com> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I have a quick question. I have a subversion box in  location 1 and I would
> like to build another in location 2 , how do I copy the configuration files
> and data over from location 1 to location 2 ?
>
> Keep in mind that I am a Linux novice.

Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will
always be happy."