Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Punte <st...@excite.com> on 2001/04/16 18:32:12 UTC

Cocoon + Saxon ( was Production .... )

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:40:34 -0700, cocoon-users@xml.apache.org wrote:

>  Folks,
>
>  I am trying to configure Coccon 1.8.1 to use SAXON 6.2, but there does
not
>  appear to be a SAXONTransformer class.
>
>  Has anyone done this?

   I have Cocoon + Saxon integration instruction posted at:
   http://www.candlelightsoftware.com/cocoon.html.  Note that
   this is blended in with the usage of Orion web server, but
   it is not too hard to pick out the Saxon relevant portions.

   There is not yet Saxon support in release 1.8.2.  The
   instructions above will require you to make a few
   adjustments to cocoon.  Not too hard.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/