Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com> on 2017/04/28 19:39:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release of MyFaces Trinidad 2.2.0

Hello

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.0 release of Apache MyFaces
Trinidad out.

Please note that this vote concerns the following parts:
1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad" v2.2.0

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1106/

with binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12340363

Please take a look at the "2.2.0" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [1]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why

Thanks

Bernd

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Trinidad 2.2.0

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
+1

Regards,

Udo