Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com> on 2008/02/21 20:22:44 UTC

02/21/2008 daily-report

Hi Martin.

  Today I've verified the patch for STDCXX-375 and STDCXX-737 on EDG
eccp.
Within the process I found some problems (STDCXX-738, STDCXX-740).
Also I've reviewed the results of the night builds on Windows
platform and found and fixed the problem in tests/src/braceexp.cpp
in shared builds.

Best Regards,
Farid Zaripov
Software Engineer

EPAM Systems
Kyiv office, Ukraine
GMT+2 (Standard) / GMT+3 (Daylight)

Office phone:        +380 (44) 390 5457
Office fax:          +380 (44) 390 5458
Mobile phone:        +380 (96) 235-6878
E-mail:              Farid_Zaripov@epam.com

http://www.epam.com

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is
legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy
any printed copies.

RE: 02/21/2008 daily-report

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

  The My previous message was sent to the dev@ list incidentally.