Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Praveen <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/29 22:53:15 UTC

How to move a broker out of rotation?

I have 16 brokers. Now one of the brokers (B-16) got completely messed up
and is sent for repair.

But I can still see some partitions including the B-16 in its replicas,
thereby becoming under-replicated.

Is there a proper way to take broker out of rotation?

Praveen

Re: How to move a broker out of rotation?

Posted by Praveen <pr...@gmail.com>.
Nice. That has some nice set of functionality.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Praveen

Posted by Todd Palino <tp...@gmail.com>.