Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2009/05/01 23:12:52 UTC

Re: JAXB / JAXWS / StAX (Re: xerces and xalan dependencies)

On 30.04.2009 22:45:18 Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Since we have started talking about stuff inside Java6.
>
> For StAX, can we use woodstox - http://woodstox.codehaus.org/

Xerces at least started a StAX implementation. It would be worthwhile to
check how far along that is.

> For JAXB, we dont' have any other choice other than JAXB RI - https://jaxb.dev.java.net/ - Would CDDL be acceptable?

Does anyone know how complete JaxMe is? http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/
I'd prefer ASF-grown stuff if feasible.

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki

Re: JAXB / JAXWS / StAX (Re: xerces and xalan dependencies)

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
CDDL should be acceptable as Tim indicated. Geronimo also use the JAXB RI
under CDDL.

-Jack

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.