Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Herier chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 23:41:28 UTC

Questions About Event Listener For Yarn RM

Hi Hadoop Experts,

Happy New Years!!

I know we have yarn RM restAPI to grab all the information about
applications.
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.8.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ResourceManagerRest.html#Cluster_Applications_API>

My question is does yarn RM provide any event listener for  app created,
killed, failed and finished?

Regards
Jessica Chen

Re: Questions About Event Listener For Yarn RM

Posted by Herier chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
I see. Thanks for your explanation.

Posted by Miklos Szegedi <sz...@apache.org>.
Jessica,