Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Jibon L. Costa" <ji...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/21 10:41:43 UTC

User to access Meeting room only

Hi,

In which type of user can access a specified room only? I mean I want
user can access only one room but not like invitation. They will put
their name & password to access the room. Is that possible?

--
Thanks & Regards
Jibon Lawrence Costa

Re: User to access Meeting room only

Posted by "Jibon L. Costa" <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much :). It's just working great :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax