Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2012/10/11 10:18:35 UTC

PHP Library Contribution

 Hi,

 Karsten contributed a PHP library for the CMIS Web Services binding
 [1].
 Please have a look and post your opinions.

 I think it looks good and we should add it to the existing PHP client
 library that covers the AtomPub binding.
 Ideally, both code bases would merge. But that shouldn't be a
 requirement for accepting this contribution.

 Cheers,

 Florian

 [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-576

Re: PHP Library Contribution