Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ba...@gmail.com, ba...@gmail.com on 2018/09/05 17:47:27 UTC

How to migrate Struts 2.3.34 to 2.3.35

We are planning to migrate from Struts 2.3.34 to 2.3.35 for security improvements. How to do this minor version migration. Is it 2.3.35 jar set replacement alone? Please suggest.

Re: How to migrate Struts 2.3.34 to 2.3.35

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
wt., 18 wrz 2018 o 04:55 Andrew Paulsen <ml...@x76.eu> napisał(a):

> Any estimate on 2.3.36?

It's under way :)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: How to migrate Struts 2.3.34 to 2.3.35

Posted by Andrew Paulsen <ml...@x76.eu>.
Any estimate on 2.3.36?

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
śr., 5 wrz 2018 o 19:47 balachandar.n@gmail.com