Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by 无悔 <10...@qq.com> on 2011/12/27 08:21:40 UTC

svn 1.6.17 bugs

Hi,
  I found a bug after upgrade my svn server from 1.6.13 to 1.6.17. I backup my master svn server using svnsync, commiting is ok when both the master and slave are 1.6.13.But when both master and slave are 1.6.17 or master is 1.6.17 and slave is 1.6.13, commiting will return a error as follow:
  Cannot write to the prototype revision file of transaction '23268-1' because a previous representation is currently being written by this process

  This will reproduct when commit 9 files once

  my env:
  suse linux 11, linux 2.6.32
  4 core cpu, 32G memory
  svn 1.6.17 is not ok