Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/11 19:14:14 UTC

Preparing to release JCR Base 3.0.6

I'd like to release JCR Base 3.0.6 to unblock work on another issue.

There are currently 2 unresolved/open issues linked to that version in JIRA
( see [1] ).

I don't know the status of the work on those 2 issues.  Are there any
objections to moving those 2 unresolved issues to the next version and
release what is there now as 3.0.6?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12341119

Regards,
Eric

Re: Preparing to release JCR Base 3.0.6

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the clarification.  I've moved the open issues to 3.0.8

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.