Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Julius VWilliam <vm...@sascha-schneider-edv.de> on 2007/04/29 17:58:09 UTC

hey

Our Last pick Doubled
We now bring you a new winner
Announcing CRITICAL CARE NEW
Symb : CCTI
This company is Ready and ready to run
Price is $0.16 up 17% friday alone
Should easily hit a $1 within 5 days

This is a Real Business not a fly by night
Get in Monday, Don't Regret later!!

"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent,    "There were moments of delight and success (this season)," Martin said.   postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker  feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.

[Possible SPAM] Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: hey

Posted by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com>.
On Saturday 05 May 2007 10:31 pm, Loren Wilton wrote:
>         tests=[ALL_TRUSTED=-1.8, BAYES_00=-2.599, PYZOR_CHECK=3.7]
>
> > Though they did not tag it as spam, they still have a mis-configured
> > setup,
> > note the [ALL_TRUSTED].
>
> Also note the Bayes_00.  If they have bayes trained to think spam is ham,
> they have a problem.
>
>         Loren

They definately do have one and I've been bugging them about it daily and only
get the "we're working on the issue/we've escaulated the issue/and so forth".
They must prepend the subject of every one of my messages automatically even
if their SA doesn't score it as such:

        tests=[AWL=0.704, BAYES_00=-2.599]

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: hey

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.

[Possible SPAM] Re: hey

Posted by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com>.
On Sunday 29 April 2007 10:58 am, Julius VWilliam wrote:
> Our Last pick Doubled
> We now bring you a new winner
> Announcing CRITICAL CARE NEW
I know Justin already noted how this slipped through but thought I'd paste my
mail providers (Embarq/Synacor) markup:

Re: hey

Posted by Dimitri Yioulos <dy...@firstbhph.com>.
On Monday 30 April 2007 9:29 am, Jason Bertoch [Electronet] wrote:
> [...]

Julius reached me, too.  And not much slips through my system.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.

RE: hey

Posted by "Jason Bertoch [Electronet]" <ja...@electronet.net>.