Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Maik Musall <ma...@selbstdenker.ag> on 2018/08/03 16:03:27 UTC

cayenne-maven-plugin version

Hi,

with cayenne-maven-plugin version 4.1.M3-SNAPSHOT, I get build errors (like "No plugin found for prefix 'cayenne' in the current project" with cayenne:cgen goal). With 4.1.M2-SNAPSHOT it works, but that's not the current version since 11th July 2018.

I recall encountering this every once in a while. What's the problem here?

Maik

Re: cayenne-maven-plugin version

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
4.1.M3-SNAPSHOT probably hasn't been published. We don't auto-publish each build from CI, so this is a manual process.

Andrus