Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/09 20:39:21 UTC

Looking for a volunteer to finalize the March report

Folks,

I will be travelling the week of 18 March, with somewhat uncertain
networking and state of jet lag.

Would someone else be willing to tie off the report and deliver it to the
board's doorstep?

--benson

Re: Looking for a volunteer to finalize the March report

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Nice report Matt, it looks very good summary. Thanks for volunteering to pull this together and shepherding a good number of podlings.

Suresh

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I can give some Shepherd notes for Wave.
>>> I am sorry to ask, but is there any docs what specifically i have to
>>> do as a Shepherd or is it just an "giving an impression on how life
>>> goes"?
>>
>> Thanks! There are no docs ATM.  What we have been doing is looking at
>> the podling (mail lists, etc) to get a feel for how the community is
>> progressing toward graduation and providing feedback.  You can see
>> prior shepherd feedback in previous reports and e-mails to general@
>
> Thank you, that is enough information. I will provide some feedback on
> Wave soon.

Thanks Christian.  I saw your feedback and it looks good.  I usually
send it to the dev list of the podling and CC the general@ list as
well.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Looking for a volunteer to finalize the March report

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Looking for a volunteer to finalize the March report

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!