Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2012/10/04 15:09:06 UTC

[ACEU FUNDING] "ticket discount application process" has been started

Hi,

I had sent out the announcement of the "ticket discount application process" to
ooo-announce, ooo-users and ooo-dev. Thus, the process has been started.

Let us collect the applications which are coming in.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [FORUM][REQUEST] Re: [ACEU FUNDING] "ticket discount application process" has been started

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/10/4 imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

> On 2012/10/04 22:24, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann said:
> > Hi,

> >> Done. I added it as follow up to the previous comment about the
> >> conference.
> >>

> > Many thanks.
> >
> > Best regards, Oliver.
>
> :p  Sorry I did not notice RGB has done it.  It seems that I duplicated
> the work. ^^;  I shall read it more carefully next time.

No problem, it is more visible now ;)

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.