Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch> on 2014/04/07 17:41:25 UTC

Re: Onami Persist setup

I committed a first implementation of the new API together with a
extended test suite.
I have some classes to rework and clean up but after that I feel that
onami-persist is ready for a first release.

Is there a procedure for maturing from sandbox to trunk and becoming a
full onami project?

Regards
Stephan