Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by l vic <lv...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/14 20:10:08 UTC

source build error?

Any idea what the problem is?

nifi-standard-processors: *Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.nifi:nifi-standard-processors:jar:1.6.0: Failure to find
com.martiansoftware:macnificent:jar:0.2.0*

Re: source build error?

Posted by Michael Moser <mo...@gmail.com>.
If I recall correctly, the macnificent.jar is not actually stored on
central.maven.org but is instead located on mvn.martiansoftware.com.  Is it
possible that you have a proxy of some sort that is not allowing access to
that site?

-- Mike

Re: source build error?