Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Tarun sharma <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/05 06:33:34 UTC

Newcomer to volunteer

Hi,

I'm new here and would like to volunteer to contribute in this project to
learn.

And would like to know how to start in doing so.

Regards ,
Tarun Sharma

Re: Newcomer to volunteer

Posted by Tarun sharma <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB ,

I would also like to have chat on this to get more about this.

Meanwhile I'm reading all the starters guide.

Regards,
Tarun

Re: Newcomer to volunteer

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.