Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Suvra Dutta <su...@tcs.com> on 2014/08/04 12:43:27 UTC

#Personal#: unique constraint

Hi all,

can any one of you tell me if the functionality of having a unique
constraint(apart from the row key column(s) ) is being developed or is on
the roadmap.

Suvra Dutta
I.T.A
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: suvra.dutta@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Consulting
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: #Personal#: unique constraint

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello,
No active development on unique constraints yet, as it requires transaction
support first, so it's a bit further out. I'll add it to the roadmap,
though.
Thanks,
James