Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/21 14:56:34 UTC

[m2] PDF output with the site plugin

Hi,
just saw a plugin matrix confluence page and it said that PDF output for the
maven2 site pugin is planned.
I wonder if anyone knows how far this development has come and possible even
give a rough estimate on when it will become available. Asking because I am
about to start some documentation for new project and would like to use the
site plugin to generate it (don't mind waiting a month or two for the PDF
output to be sorted).

Thanks,
 Micke

Re: [m2] PDF output with the site plugin

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you should ask this question on the developer list. But my guess
would be it is linked to Doxya current state.