Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by al...@mail.mty.itesm.mx on 2000/10/04 02:58:45 UTC

XML Thesis

Hi, I am new in the mailing list.

I am studying my master degree in the "Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey
y de Estudios Superiores" in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

I have to write my thesis and I would like to be something related with
XML, unfortunately I don't know much about it, I have been reading about
Cocoon and I am very interest in participate in it, I would like you recommend
me something work with and if I can help with the project and make my thesis
it would be great.

Thanks,

Adrian Escutia