Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Wally B <wv...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/03 04:39:02 UTC

Failed to attach binaries ISO for VM

I've been working on this all today / yesterday including reinstalling
hosts, reconfiguring NFS, moving to another mgmt server, and
completely removing the DB and restarting the CS Setup, yet I still get the
following error when creating a Kubernetes Cluster.

2023-05-03 04:31:07,564 ERROR [c.c.k.c.a.KubernetesClusterActionWorker]
(API-Job-Executor-52:ctx-d469de04 job-706 ctx-d791a045) (logid:53df7dae)
Failed to attach binaries ISO for VM :
SL-DEV-FACTORY-002-control-187dfdece4a in the Kubernetes cluster name:
SL-DEV-FACTORY-002

I can get a cluster to start up once in a while but I have to try creating,
then deleting the cluster over and over to get it to work. The NFS mount
point is available and the network has TONs of bandwidth. I've looked at
logs from the management server as well as the agent and the above error is
all i have found.

I saw similar errors in earlier versions of CS (4.14-4.17) but did not see
anyone come to a resolution.

Environment:

CloudStack: 4.18
Management OS: Ubuntu 20.04
Agent OS: Ubuntu 20.04
Agent Type: KVM
NFS Server - NFS-Ganesha (Gluster under the hood).
Kubernetes Version: 4.23.3

Any help is appreciated. I'll provide any information requested.

Thanks!
Wally