Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/05 14:21:51 UTC

[C++] Axis2C Web Service Entrypoint

Hi All,

I've been taking a look at Axis2C recently and I see that one of the items
on the list for the ApacheCon C++ release (
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks) is an Axis2C Web Service
Entrypoint (jira# TUSCANY-429). I've had a quick hack around and got
something going, so unless someone's already taken it, I'm happy to own this
task and turn my hackings into something uselful!

Cheers

Andrew

Re: [C++] Axis2C Web Service Entrypoint

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Andrew, great stuff. When you have something for us to look at you can post
a patch on the jira.

Please join us for an IRC chat tomorrow (I'll be sending a reminder note
soon)

Cheers,

--
Pete

Re: [C++] Axis2C Web Service Entrypoint

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, ant. Thanks for pointing us at that. A couple of things come to mind

1/ Looking at the interop doc test we could extend this over time to include
more comprehensive schema to test some of the dusty corners (as kelvin would
put it). Looking at the client code it looks like the schema types in the
WSDL get generated into in SDO type models so this is ideal for extending to
run the interop schemas we are building and hence test the full range of
SDO/XML(and hence AXIOM) mappings.

2/ I'm sure the client/service implementations can be extended to include
Tuscany C++ implementations. I like the approach you have of being able to
choose a Tuscany or external service. We could take this same approach
between Java and C++ and implemente the services/clients in the appropriate
projects.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.