Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dti <di...@hp.com> on 2006/12/21 14:48:40 UTC

Maven2 eclipse:eclipse warning

Hello,

I have some warnings when using mvn eclipse:eclipse command:

[INFO]
       Sources for some artifacts are not available.
       Please run the same goal with the -DdownloadSources=true parameter in
order to check remote repositories for sources
       List of artifacts without a source archive:
         o junit:junit:4.1
         o javax.persistence:persistence-api:1.0
         o javax.ejb:ejb:3.0

I read that the option maven.eclipse.src.download=false can be used to
remove the message, but I'm not able to find where to set this option.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks for advance.

PS: I don't want to use -DdownloadSources=true paramter.

didier.

Re: Maven2 eclipse:eclipse warning

Posted by dti <di...@hp.com>.

Posted by Stéphane Bouchet <st...@knowesia.fr>.