Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 10:39:01 UTC

Pluto v2.0 portal

Hello,

As I checked the pluto-2.0 portal, it still using the

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
    "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"

in the web.xml.

Can it use web-app_2_4.dtd or web-app_2_5.dtd?

Furthermore, when will a CR1 version release for pluto-2.0 ??

Best regards,
Eric

Re: Pluto v2.0 portal

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.

See below

"Eric Chow" <er...@gmail.com> wrote on 01/29/2008 04:39:01 AM:

> Hello,
>
> As I checked the pluto-2.0 portal, it still using the
>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
>     "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
>     "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">
>

> in the web.xml.
>
> Can it use web-app_2_4.dtd or web-app_2_5.dtd?

Thank you for pointing this out. Can you create a Jira issue? Please be
specific as to the location of the file(s) in error. Also, if possible,
attach a patch to the issue. Thank you.

> Furthermore, when will a CR1 version release for pluto-2.0 ??

You asked pretty much the same question on 12/7 in pluto-user. The answer
has not changed.