Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Greg Bowyer <gb...@fastmail.co.uk> on 2011/11/22 03:22:19 UTC

What would be needed to get SOLR-1351 implemented

Hi all, I have need of the functionality proposed in SOLR-1351, and I
would like the chance to dip my toes in the water to implement this

what would be needed to resurrect this patch ?

-- Greg

Re: What would be needed to get SOLR-1351 implemented

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Hi all, I have need of the functionality proposed in SOLR-1351, and I would
: like the chance to dip my toes in the water to implement this
:
: what would be needed to resurrect this patch ?

Hey Greg, thanks for your interest in contributing.

Rather then reply with comments here in email, I've posted them in
SOLR-1351 so that they are archived with the issue.

Good luck!

-Hoss